Monday, August 22, 2011

1 Altitude

Fri Night, and it was Jules, my housemate of 4 days, last day in Singapore.

Oh wait, to sidetrack a bit, how is life at Normanton Park?

So okay, it is quite different to hear happy chatter in the living room, or the slamming of doors, or the loud blast of the TV- right down to waiting for my turn to (urgently!!!) use the restroom.

I think I have gotten used to having the full run of the house most of the time while living with crew, or during the period of my life as a crew - that now I am so tickled to have people at home, or to spend Sunday mornings in front of the TV with a big bowl of popcorn, or having well, just mess on the coffee table!

And yes, it is also to my delight that these new housemates love partying!

So back to where I started- Fri night was Jules last night in Singapore, and we decided to throw a farewell for her. We ended up at One Altitude, with its really breathtaking view of Singapore:







so that's it , good night, I want to wake up early tomorrow for my morning run!!!



No comments: