Monday, June 23, 2008

You re a STAR!!

Anyways, got home early today (Weeeeeeee!!!) , and since it was still BRIGHT and Sunny, and plus for the fact that sam and i were a teensy homesick (actually doggy/cat sick to be exact), so we went for a walk round simei neighbourhood. We made friends with this lady who was walking her two dogs!!! I miss my babies so much . I think that's how mothers feel when they're separated from their children, like a huge part of their soul is missing.

THat's exactly how I feel without Sugarbun and Muffin, and I dont feel quite so complete without them.

Btw..Sam and I decided to volunteer our weekends at SPCA , starting this Sunday!!I m excited!!!



Hmmm I actually logged in just, all gung ho bout writing a really good entry, something juicy perhaps instead of my usual touch-and-go type of entries, but I'm quite distracted with my ANTM AUs on my you tube !! Plus, I think its hard to write when I'm actually feeling happy. Same reason why most artists produce their best masterpieces when they're going thru a rough patch, or a heartache. I guess I can only write when I m depressed!! Hope all s great back home, and with everyone, big kiss!
xxx

No comments: