Thursday, June 5, 2008

Chapter One: Packing

I have always wanted to be an actress all my life while growing up. In a way now, packing my things for Singapore and getting ready to start a new chapter of my life; I DO feel like an actress in my own life, me starring myself. I am really excited for I chose this myself, and I'll really be living my dreams; going places, to see and be seen, meeting people, picking up foreign languages...! Seeing Xanthus and Mark's restaurant last night inspired me really, and I realize how important it is to go all out; 110% for what you want in life. I am going to do just that too, I promise. I wonder where I'll be next year this time!

Anyways gotta run, I've still a million things to clear/ plus things to buy on my checklist :
1) Stockings
2) Logbook
3) Mascara
4) Eye lash glue
5) underwear
6) dinner with the girls
7) clubbing with Cynthia
8) hang out with Ben
9) Buy gut sensitive dog food for Sugarbun
10) replace Muffin's ball
11) shampoo+conditioner
12) PACKKKKK!!! (for real.)
13)mask hair

No comments: