Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Murder

Man the flush proved to be pretty strong this time around.

While it was pretty effective- we both have been feeling a bit sick(he even came down with a fever), and for me- a bit emotional and down starting yesterday.

But I saw an interview with Andreas once, and it was mentioned that such a reaction is normal for a couple of days, as we are clearing the years of build-up. This woman even cried non-stop for a few days!

Last night, I got so furious over a mosquito in the room, I was quite adamant to catch and torture it!

Rip off its wings! Pluck its legs! Burn it over the stove! Throw it into the microwave! I wanted to take revenge because it gave me a gazillions bites on my arms and legs!

In the end, all I did was to flatten it. I felt a little bit bad to have such inhumane thoughts.

I hope this 'bout of 'murderous-ity' will go away soon!

Maybe this cup of almond cappuccino would help!

No comments: