Sunday, May 6, 2012

Detox número 8

We were due for our 8th session this week, and boy, we've been laying around all day, weak from the detox.

Thank goodness it was nice and sunny this morning, so we spent the morning laying by the pool. I've been having my swimming lessons, so I can get my Diving license this year!

Anyways, I am mighty pleased with the detox this time- I released the most number of stones as compared to my previous sessions!

So yea, here's to being healthier!

I only wish I could share this incredible life-changing experience with my family. This journey for health has been an amazing experience, and I haven't felt so happy, and at peace. We would think that our emotions stem from external events, but really, our reality is created by us internally. And how well we interpret and handle life's events depend heavily on the state of our health- emotionally and physically. Which is why I find myself growing so much mentally in the past few months, because I am slowly but surely improving my physical state- by eating healthily, sleeping well, exercising.

Oh well. I shall work hard to influence
my family!

No comments: