Thursday, May 3, 2012

As a man thinketh

I always like to end my day, giving thanks and feeling grateful for everything and everyone I have in my life.

Then I like to think of the things I want to achieve, and I try to take a good look at my filled-to-the-brim bucket list.

So yesterday evening, with my dear Vy and Nelly, we started talking about how we like to end our evenings, and we all found out that we were actually practicing the secrets of The secret!

So yes, today, I am grateful once again to have stumbled into my dream job, I am thankful for the amazing experiences I have had along the journey- from my exchange year, right up to flying, to advertising, and now to where I am.

We should always remember that everyone dies, it is only inevitable, but sadly, not everybody lives.

So yes, we should be inspired limitlessly by our dreams, and fear not of well, our fears!

Just last year, Gian and I were in Cape Town. How time flies, and how much a difference my life has been from then till now!

Ah well. Time to sip on my herbal tea and cart of to dream land!


No comments: