Monday, June 3, 2013

Super charged up Summer!

Ok, i know we have summer all year around, but there's something about june to august that just feels like a holiday! Breezy, relaxed, almost lazy, and definitely, happy. Bliss!

I am trying to write as much possible, especially on days like this when I am really charged up with ideas, enthusiasm and all things lovely.

Gian completed the second set of the nlp today, three more sets to go. Already I see the changes, and boy am I excited for my turn. He tries to be as ambiguous possible while trying to share with me his experience, and I love his energy!

He told me all about goal setting and perception, there was even a mystery offsite activity today. I am so curious but I shall not ask too much to be fair to myself!

So the evening was spent at chymes, we bumped into Gabriele and a friend , whose name I can't remember now. Haha.
Anyways, they are moving in June, so we are super excited planning BBQ s and dinner parties!

This is really a mundane post, but I do truly want to remember days like this. Sunny, happy, contented and excited!

No comments: