Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter, Sunday

Why can't easter be a public holiday in Singapore?

It should be, shouldn't it?

Anyways, Sunday and am bumming in front of the tv with Cris, watching Battle Los Angeles. Said it before, and I'll say it again, THANK GOD FOR HOUSEMATES!

Finally, after a week of MIA, mum appeared on the scene again, chatty as always, happily recounting her time spent in Penang. How I miss home and everyone, I can't wait to go home next weekend!!

I am pretty happy with myself today - I woke up early, albeit weak from the liver flush, but I jumped out of bed seeing it was such a nice sunny day. I quickly showered, got dressed and made a beeline for the pool, book in hand. Then, I came home to have lunch with Cris, do my laundry, and I went over to Gian's place to check up on the little troop.

Sunday's menu for them is always a plate of frozen worms, so I just couldn't let them miss it. Gosh, how they've grown. From being just a little speck in the aquarium, I can now see their gills, fins, etc! We are very proud of the fishes!

I even managed to work-out :  I climbed 21 flight of stairs. OOOhhh, the perks of waking up early, the day sure does feels longer!




No comments: