Thursday, February 3, 2011

promoted!

Yes, that's real quick!
But sheer hard work REALLY DOES pay off, and I am uber proud of myself.

I am going to dedicate this whole entire year to climbing the corporate ladder. That, and building a life of normalcy in Singapore!

Bumped into Pelvin, a fellow ex-crew in the MRT on the way to work last week. Like me, she has now found a ground job, and ever so happy. I am always very proud for some reason, whenever I see an ex-crew doing well. So there is life after all, after flying! Somehow this pushes me to work harder for the things I believe in. That, and I am equally happy to find a MRT partner!

Back now in KL for the Chinese New Year celeb. Love it, love being able to make it home !!

Happy Hoppity Lunar New Year!
xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats! And yeah, its nice to bump into old acquaintances and realize that life is moving on for them as well. It helps validate in some part the decision that you've made with your own life :)