Saturday, October 10, 2009

saturday, in zurich

how time flies!

a week has passed since my last weekend, and here I am , back in Europe again.

I wonder if I ever will miss this lifestyle- this living out of a suitcase, having breakfast in the States one minute, supper in Europe , dinner in Australia. Sounds like fun, but the constant hellos and goodbyes, time change, messed up sleeping pattern, constant partying- really well, can be, TIRING! When I first started flying, I admit I found myself crying out of loneliness and homesickness in my hotel room- now I findit a retreat- Heaven! Simply to just be able to have nice hot long showers, and stay in bed all day with a book- no appointments, no running of errands, no lunch dates, no dinner dates- just me, simply .

On a brighter note; I am so happy to be back in Zurich! For those who beg to differ, nahhh Zurich is so not boring! It ' s just COSY ! I was going to check out the Oktoberfest in the city , still deciding- but the weather 's putting me off at the moment- it's drizzling!

But oh! it's Saturday night, and yes, we are all planning to have dinner, and check out this underground club thing so-and-so stumbled upon on his last trip here.

Cheers to yet another fab weekend in a foreign city,

xx

1 comment:

Dj Lizz said...

cool ,i love ur life
freedom * just do whatever u like to do ..
traveling ard the worlds
is cool is cool :)
althought sometimes stating will feel lonely ,homesick a ..but when u used to it d ..i m sure you wil feel damn happy as an angle
but ANYWAY u must dotake gd k of urself as well:)