Wednesday, August 19, 2009

one week annual leave!!



Great to be back- to catch up on my long-deprived sleep, family time , and doggie walks with my smelly fluffy monsters!!!

Though I enjoy living out of a suitcase and being on a constant run - i really do appreciate my time spent on ground, at home :)

Oooh i am excited! Come this friday, my girls vy and yv 's coming down to KL for one night of partying with cyn!!! nelson and vincent 's back too , wooohoo! cant wait .

Next few weeks shall be hectic. I am moving on the 27th , and have yet to pack- can I hire a personal packer??

Packing my bags for KL yesterday, I am truly amazed at the amount of possessions I've accumulated over my one year of flying- dresses! Jackets!heels! bags! quite a few with price tags attached still- I wonder if I will ever get to wear them all. Poor stashed away babies!

And my room's strewn with paper pags , all with new clothes from having spent my whole of one week in Singapore last week for training .

Sigh.

Oh well. Shall cross the bridge when I get there, on the 27th , that is! Dear god of moving houses, please help me! :P

For now- I am back in KL , baby!

ps: dear vy, shall upload our London photos ASAP k?? looking forward to taking you and Yv around KL on fri!! let's paint KL city RED!!!


loves

No comments: