Monday, August 24, 2009

27th August 09 : The BIG move

No kidding.

Really. Big. MOve.

With a bicyle, lamps, oven , coffee table, millions of clothes , shoes to boot.

Ah.
But I have a plan. And a pretty kick ass one at that. Weeeee I am so proud.

Ok- Scheduled Operational Period: 3 hours

I am going to throw my clothes into huge trash bags- labelled "party clothes", "work clothes", "winter wear" etc.

I shall keep my cabin and cargo bags for miscellaneous items - my shoes, my bags, my books, my mags, my bed sheet.

and voila!

Get MR Mover Handyman to transfer all to lorry - and woo hooo! i am there.

Sounds Easy?

Let's see how it works out on the 27th :)

Oooooh! i am excited!! (oK.. also a teensy stressed. )

Heading to Sydney in the morning, waking up at 2 ish in the a.m. in a few hours!!

nights!!!

No comments: