Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Detox week

So thanks to ivy, I have added bikram yoga to my fitness regime.

I try to go at least two times a week, and since I am truly enjoying the post - yoga benefits, I am seriously thinking of getting an unlimited pass, so I can crank it up a notch or two, perhaps 4x a week!
I try to variate the regime, throwing in the occasional run, cycling or doing videos from you tube because I tend to get bored. But I have never felt healthier and alive!
My skin is glowing, there is a sense of calmness (ok, on most days, most of the time) .
It's our detox week once again, gian and I are drinking up loads of apple juice everyday, preparing for D day this Saturday!
I am excited since its been 6months since the last session. We promised ourselves to do it two times a year, so this has become our ritual.
heeeee! I am still radiating happiness from last night's yoga!

No comments: